Download Resetter Canon iP2770 / iP2700 [100% Test Successful] – Canon is one of the most well-known printer vendors in India. One of the best-selling variants is the ip2770. In demand because of the quality and the price is very attractive. However, there are some users of this type of printer who experience error problems when printing.
How to Download Resetter Canon iP2770 / iP2700 [100% Test Successful]
The causes vary, it can be due to an error from the machine or using this printer too much. Maybe you have encountered the error code Error 5200 Waste ink Tank Absorber Full or Error 5200. Now the good news is that you can reset the printer.
- How to Reset Epson L120 Printer: Quick Way
- How to add a printer in Windows 10: Best Way
- How to Connect Printer to Laptop Wirelessly
In resetting the printer we need the help of a printer resetter tool or it can be manual. Later you can try it yourself which method works to reset your Canon printer.
Preparing to Reset Printer
- Turn off your printer.
- Then press and hold the RESUME button.
- While holding down the Resume button, continue by pressing the POWER button until the printer green light turns on.
- Then release the RESUME button but the POWER button is still being held.
- Then proceed by pressing the RESUME button for 5 x the LED lights will turn on alternately orange, green, and end with an orange color.
- Now release all buttons.
- Don’t be surprised because the Led light will edit and finally it stops green.
- Please wait, the computer is detecting the printer.
- Done … now the printer is in SERVICE MODE and ready to be reset.
Printer Reset Process
- Download Resetter Canon P 2770/2700
- If it has been downloaded then immediately install the resetter above.
- Then open the Canon IP 2770 Printer Resetter software.
- Then click the MAIN button, the printer will automatically print with the text D = 000.0
- Then click EEPROM Clear.
- The printer will print the results of resetting the Resetter iP2770 software, please see the reset text, it should say TPAGE (TTL = 00000).
- Turn off the printer and turn it back on.
DMCA: Technowizah.com complies with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions. If your copyrighted material has been posted on the site and you want this material removed, Contact us.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technowizah.com because here you can find the latest technology update such as Blogging Computer Android games Tips&Tricks Social Media Software Review etc.