How To Fix PCI Simple Communications Controller Error – PCI Simple Communications Controller is a driver that has the function of managing network work on a computer or laptop. So this one driver has a very important role in the performance of the computer that we use.
How To Fix PCI Simple Communications Controller Error 2023
If the computer does not install the PCI Simple Communications Controller driver or the drivers are not installed correctly, the computer will not function normally.
- 10 Ways to Fix DNS Server Isn’t Responding Error Windows PC
- 6 Ways to Fix The RPC Server Is Unavailable Error in Windows
- 13 Ways To Fix Error 0x80070643 on Windows 10 PC
- 6 Ways to Fix Network Cable Unplugged Errors in Windows
If the PCI driver is not installed properly, a yellow exclamation mark will appear on the PCI Simple Communications Controller in the Device Manager.
This also applies if you have not installed the PCI driver on the computer or laptop you are using.
The PCI Simple Communications Controller Error problem can be solved in the following ways.
How to Manually Fix PCI Simple Communications Controller Error 2023
This method requires no additional application help, but it is a little tricky.
In order for the process to run smoothly and successfully, you should follow the guide on how to manually resolve the PCI Simple Communications Controller Error below:
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Then right-click on My Computer / This PC then click Manage.
- Then click Device Manager.
- Then right-click on Intel(R) 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller or PCI Communications Controller.
- Then click Properties.
- After that a new page will appear, please click the Details tab.
- In the Properties section, select Hardware Ids.
- Make sure in the value section there are several entries as shown below.
- Please copy one of the entries in the value. For example, here I copy the words “ PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C83&CC_010601 “.
- Next, please open the web browser that you normally use.
- Then paste PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C83&CC_010601 in the Google search field.
- Then find and download the appropriate file.
To speed up the search process, you can search through the pcilookup.com site.
Use Driver Pack Solutions
If the first method is too confusing and too difficult to do, we recommend using Driver Pack Solutions to fix the PCI Simple Communications Controller error problem.
But you have to download the Driver Pack Solutions application first if you don’t have it.
- Make sure the Driver Pack Solutions file you downloaded has an ISO format.
- Make sure your computer or laptop is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Open the Driver Pack Solutions that you have downloaded. How to right-click and select mount.
- After the Driver Pack Solutions is open, please select the driver to be updated or installed.
- Make sure you also select the PCI Simple Communications Controller driver.
- Then click Install Automatically.
- Wait until the driver installation process is complete.
- When the installation process is complete, please click Finish.
- Then restart your computer/laptop.
After your computer or laptop restarts, the PCI Simple Communications Controller problem no longer appears.
Please try one of the methods above which you think is the easiest to do.
Hopefully, after applying one of the methods above, the error problem can be resolved and your computer or PC will return to normal as before.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technowizah.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.