7 Easy Ways To Open Google Play Store Account – All smartphones with the Android operating system must have an application called Playstore. It’s being used for downloading various apps, from games to applications that can even take my online test for me. Without the PlayStore users can not install various applications on their cellphones.
How To Open Google Play Store Account 2022
Play store certainly provides the latest application updates whether it’s a game or other application installed on your cellphone.
- How to Activate IDM in Google Chrome
- How To Ping Google To Check Internet Connectivity
- How to Upload Files on Google Drive
- How to Download Files From Google Drive
But there are problems experienced by users relating to the play store, one of which is the play store that cannot be opened.
So you can not download applications and content in the play store. This problem can be experienced by all brands of cellphones and on older and newer versions of Android.
Why can’t the application open? There are many things that cause the play store can’t be opened, maybe because of the many junk files, human errors, viruses, or Android system problems.
The most common cause the play store cannot be opened is because there are problems because of the large number of junk or cache files that are full. To fix this, you can do it by cleaning all the data and cache in the Google Play store application.
The way to enter the settings or settings, then select the Apps/applications / installed app/applications & notifications. Find the Google play store application then touch the clear data and clear cache button. After the cache and data are cleared, try running the Play store application again.
If you have not produced results, the last way you can do a factory reset or restore the phone to factory settings.
Before doing so, make sure you have backed up the data on your Android. If you still can’t open it, you can follow various ways to open the Play store account below.
But do not rush to do a factory reset, there are still many other ways to be able to restore the normal Play store again.
A factory reset is the last option if all the methods summarized below have been done by you but it still hasn’t worked. You can see the various ways to open google play store account below.
Actually, to be able to open Google Play Store account can be done using a variety of methods that are very easy. However, this depends on the needs of each. Those who want to open Google Play Store account as usual without a problem can use a variety of ways.
While those who are having problems with the Play Store cannot open, load, or download an application, you can also pay attention to how to deal with the Play Store that has stopped and then open it normally again. Check out the complete guide below.
How To Open Google Play Store Account 2022
The most important method that can be tried is to open google Play Store account with an application to download/install the application as usual. There are two ways you can do it, namely through the home screen and the main menu application. For more details see how below.
- First, unlock your Android smartphone’s screen first. For those who use pattern lock, please enter your pattern to unlock the screen. For those who already use fingerprints, please open your screen lock by sticking your fingerprint to the fingerprint.
- Open the main menu, for android 9.0 (Pie) and above, you can swipe up or down to bring up the main menu of the application. For the Android 6.0 version (Marshmellow) and below, press the Application button on the bottom of the home screen.
- Usually, Google Play is in the Google folder. So you can open Google Folders. Or, you can simply select and tap the Google Play Store outside the folder to open it.
- The second way, you can directly open Google Play Store account via the home screen. Where the home screen is the main display (desktop) of the phone when it is turned on after the lock screen is open.
- Google Play Shortcuts that are on the home screen you can directly push to open it.
How To Open Solve Stopped Play Store 2022
Then, after you want to open Google Play but the information appears as “Play Store Stopped” or “Unable to open Play Store” and or the like.
Then all you have to do is check the cause and then fix it first so that the Google Play Store can be opened normally again. What are the steps that must be taken to overcome the stalled Play Store? There are several methods, including:
1. Force Stop, Clear Cache, and Play Store Data
The first method for overcoming and opening a stalled Play Store is by force stop, clear cache, and clear data.
Go to the Settings menu » Application Manager » Search for ” Google Play Store ” »Then press” Force Stop “.
Go to the Settings menu » Application Manager » Search for ” Google Play Store ” »Select Storage then press Clear Cache.
Go to the Settings menu » Application Manager » Search for ” Google Play Store ” »Select Storage then press Clear Data.
2. Erase Google Play Service Data
The second method for dealing with Google Play that cannot be opened is to delete the Google Play Service application data. How:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select the Application Manager or App Manager.
- Search and find Google Play Service then press to open detailed info.
- Then press Force Stop and Delete Data.
3. Update the Latest Version of Google Play
If you still can’t open it, update the Google Play app to the latest version. How? Of course not through Google Play, but by downloading and installing the Google Play application through third parties.
4. Reinstall Google Play
Same as the third method, namely by updating the latest version of Google Play. How to reinstall Google Play can be done by:
- Uninstall the Google Play application first.
- Go to Settings » Application Manager » Search and select Google Play Store » Uninstall or Remove Application.
- After uninstalling, you can re-download Google Play on third-party websites such as App or APKMirror. To speed things up, you can download the latest Google Play by clicking here.
- After the Google Play apk is downloaded, you can directly install the application.
- Open and run the Google Play application as usual.
5. Update Android System
Still haven’t managed to open the stalled Google Play Store? Relax, you can still use the next method which is to update the android system. The method is quite complicated, so if you want it easier, you can refer to the other methods. And the steps to update the Android system can be done by:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Search and find the System Update menu command.
- Just press the System Update option to update the android system, so that Google Play can be opened normally again.
6. Restart the Cellphone
Google Play is down and cannot be opened, caused of many things. It could be because there is a slight problem with the Android system, so you can try to restart or restart your Android phone.
How, by pressing the Power button for a few seconds. Then select Turn Off or Turn off the cellphone. After that, you can restart your cellphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds. Wait until the cellphone really turns on. After that, try to open Google Play.
7. Factory Reset
As a last method, it is not recommended for you because you have to do a factory reset or factory reset. Why not recommended it? Because this will erase all your settings and internal storage along with the contacts that are on the phone. But, if the situation is forced you are allowed to do a Factory Reset.
Don’t know how? Alright, how to do a factory reset can be done with
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Select the Backup and Reset menu.
- Continue on the Factory Reset Menu
- After that continue with the Reset menu.
- Then the cellphone will automatically boot.
So, friends, that’s on above how to open play store account with a variety of easy choice methods. If you are helped with this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technowizah.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.