How to Know WiFi Password on Windows 10 PC – Since computers are logged into WiFi networks, most of us tend to forget our own WiFi passwords. So, what happens if you need a WiFi password for some reason, and you don’t write it down? You’re in luck because there is a way to see it again if your computer is already connected to the network. Here’s how to find your WiFi password on a Windows 10 PC.
How to know WiFi password on Windows 10 PC 2021
To find WiFi passwords on a Windows 10 PC, open the Windows search bar and type WiFi Settings. Then open the Network and Sharing Center and select the name of your WiFi network> Wireless Properties > Security > Show characters.
- How to Remove Login Password on Windows 10 Laptop
- How to Scan Laptop With Microsoft Defender Antivirus
- How to Disable Sleep Mode on Mac Computer
- How to Disable Sleep Mode on Windows 10 Laptop
1. Click the magnifying glass icon in the lower-left corner of the screen. If you don’t see this button, you can either click the button with the Windows logo in the lower-left corner of the screen or the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Then type WiFi Settings into the search bar and click Open. You can also press enter on the keyboard.
3. Scroll down and click Network and Sharing Center. You will see this under Related Settings on the right side of the window.
4. Select the name of your WiFi network. You can find it next to Connections on the right side of the window.
5. Then select Wireless Properties.
6. Then, select the Security tab. It’s a button next to the Connection tab at the top of the window.
7. Finally, click the Show characters box to find the WiFi password. The network security lockbox will then change the dots to show the Windows 10 WiFi network password.
Now you know how to find out the WiFi password on a Windows 10 PC.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technowizah.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.