6 Ways to See Your Own Facebook Password 2022 – Yes, Facebook is still the most popular social media platform because it has the most users. Therefore, if we ever forget the Facebook password it will be very frustrating, especially when we really need it.
How to See Your Own Facebook Password Via Apps and Website
Humans are always attached to the nickname “forgetful creatures”, this is what can cause someone to lose something even though it is very important. No exception when they suddenly forgot their own Facebook account password.
- How To Download Videos from Facebook on Android PC
- 4 Ways to Restore Your Disable or Locked Facebook Account
- 4 Ways to Change Cell Phone Number on Facebook
- How to Delete Photos on Facebook Android Laptop PC
To find a way to see Facebook’s own password is indeed very easy, but the most important thing is to make sure we don’t forget it or can save it on a mobile note or via email to make it easier for us not to forget the password of our own FB account.
However, sometimes there are mistakes such as FB accounts being hacked or intercepted by irresponsible parties, which allows us to type the FB password many times. This can happen because there are indeed many Facebook users who experience the same thing.
Then’ How to see your own Facebook password?
We don’t need to worry if the things above happen to us. Because we will help to reset our FB password again and restore passwords that we have forgotten or that are being intercepted by hackers by using tricks on how to easily see your own Facebook password.
Actually, to open a Facebook account password is very easy to do, we only need to enter an email address or other contacts such as mobile numbers to verify the FB account again. So later, a new password or password reset notification link will be sent to our contacts, either via mobile number or via email depending on needs. How, very easy right?
But make sure you use an email account and mobile number that is still active and is often used. In addition, make sure the new password that will be regenerated is only easy to remember by yourself, but difficult for hackers by others. Thus, the possibility of our FB account being hacked is very small.
Therefore, follow a few steps on how to see your own Facebook password below first!
The way to be able to see and know your Facebook password can be done with a few simple methods that are very easily understood and tried by you. The method along with the steps and stages are as follows.
See Your Own Facebook Forgotten Password
As a human being who is not spared by forgetfulness, a way to be able to see your own Facebook password that you forget can try some of the methods below.
1. Via the Facebook Application
- Open the Facebook application
- Press Forgot Password? or Find Your Account.
- Enter your cell phone number, email, or Facebook name.
- Press CONTINUE.
- Check your email or SMS (if you use a cellphone number).
- Enter the Verification Code.
- Next, you have to change your Facebook password. Enter a new password for your Facebook account.
2. Via the Facebook Website
- Open the browser on the laptop / PC that you are currently using.
- Open and visit the site www.facebook.com
- Click Forgot account? in the upper right corner.
- In the Find Your Account section, type your e-mail or phone number to find your FB account.
- Click Search.
- Choose one of the ways to Reset your Password. You can choose either Send code via email or Send code via SMS.
- Click Continue.
- Open a new browser tab then open your email. Or check SMS if you request a code via SMS.
- Enter the verification code that was sent.
- Fill in the new password for your Facebook account.
- Confirmation and Completion.
See your own Facebook password that is already logged in
It could be said to be lucky if we want to remember the Facebook password that we have previously saved with the position of the Facebook account still in a Login / Login state. Now, we can know and see our e-mails again in the following ways.
3. See Your Own Facebook Password in the FB Application
- Unlock your android phone’s screen.
- Enter the menu and open the Facebook application.
- Press the three-strip icon ≡ in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Next press Security and Login.
- Then select Change password.
- Enter the current password, new password. Or you can press Forgot Password?
- Try Entering Your Password. Enter your FB password in the field provided.
- Click the Login button.
- Or, click Get Code.
4. See Your Own Facebook Password Using Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your laptop / PC.
- Click the dot icon in the right corner.
- Select and click Settings. Or, you can simply type chrome: // settings / in the address bar.
- Next, choose Passwords.
- Search the Facebook.com website. In the Search password search field, you can type Facebook to quickly find the stored FB password.
- Once found, you can directly click the eye image icon on the right side.
- Your previously stored Facebook password will be immediately viewable.
5. See Your Own Facebook Password Stored on Android
- Unlock your Android smartphone and position it on standby to be ready for use.
- Enter the Settings / Settings menu.
- Select and press Google.
- Next select Manage your Google Account.
- Scroll to the right of the menu tab and select Security.
- Scroll down and find Login to another site, Next select Password Manager.
- In the search field, search for the Facebook password previously saved. To speed things up, just type Facebook in the search field.
- Enter lock screen password, can use pattern or fingerprint.
- Tap/tap the eye symbol icon, then you will immediately see your current Facebook password.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android phone.
- Press the dot icon in the upper right corner to enter the Settings menu.
- Select Settings.
- Next select and press Password.
- Select Facebook, then there will be several FB passwords that have been stored previously. Press one of them.
- To view the currently active FB password, Tap / tap the eye image symbol icon.
Note: This method will only work if you have previously saved a Facebook password to the browser.
- How to Create a New Location on Instagram Via Facebook
- How to Change Facebook Name on Android iPhone PC
- Why Facebook Lite Can Not Open Here Is The Solution
- How To Go Live on Facebook: A Step-by-Step Complete
So, friends, that’s above on how to see your own Facebook password with a few easy selection methods.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technowizah.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.