5 Ways to Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark Permanently 2021 – If you are using a pirated version or a trial version of Windows 10, you may get an ‘Activate Windows’ sign in the lower right corner of your screen. The Activate Windows sign appears when you haven’t activated the operating system.
How to Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark Permanently
Actually, the Activate Windows sign will not affect PC performance. But it’s just that the sign seems to interfere with your desktop display. Then how to remove Activate Windows 10 permanently?
- What Is VoLTE And How Do You Activate It on Your Phone
- How to Install and Activate SPSS 24 on Windows 10 PC
- How to Activate Windows Defender: Windows 10,8,7 PC
- How to Activate Office 2019: Best Quick Ways
In this article, we will share several ways to remove Activate Windows 10 permanently. All these methods will help you to permanently remove the activation watermark from your system. So, let’s see.
1. Purchase a License Key
The Activation Watermark will appear if you are using an unactivated version of Windows. So, the easiest way to get rid of the Activate Windows watermark is to buy a license or activation key.
You can buy digital keys from the Microsoft Store directly. You can also buy an activation key from Amazon. The standard home version of Windows 10 costs around $139, while the professional edition of Windows 10 costs around $200.
2. Editing Registry Value To Remove Windows 10 Watermark
If you don’t want to buy an activation key, then you need to use this method. In this method, we are going to make some changes to the Windows 10 registry file to remove the activation flag.
However, please keep in mind that this will not activate your Windows operating system. This will simply remove the Activate Windows 10 flag from your desktop.
- First of all, open the Run dialog box on your PC.
- In the Run dialog box, enter ‘Regedit’ and press Enter key.
- In Registry Editor, navigate to the following path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > svsvc
- Now in the svsvc file, look at the right side pane and search for ‘Start’
- Double click on Start. In the ‘Value Data’ field, enter ‘4’ and click ‘Ok’
- Now close the registry editor and restart your PC.
- After that, restart the PC and you will no longer see the ‘ Activate Windows ‘ watermark.
3. Using Bat Code To Remove Activate Windows 10
This is one way of removing Activate Windows 10 permanently using a bat code.
Step 1: You create a new text document, then you copy the code below:
@echo off taskkill / F / IM explorer.exe exit explorer.exe
Step 2: Then you “Save As” to save it as a batch file, name it “Activation.bat”
Step 3: You guys run the batch file as administrator
Done! Now you restart your PC or laptop and the Activate Windows watermark on your PC has disappeared.
4. Activating Windows Using KMSPico
If you are still getting the Activate Windows watermark, then there is only one option left. You can use third-party applications like KMSPico to activate the Windows 10 operating system.
KMSPico has been around for several years, and it activates most Microsoft products like Office suite, Windows 10, etc. Here’s how to use KMSPico.
Step 1: First of all, download the KMSPico application on your PC. Right-click on the file and select ‘Run as administrator
Step 2: Once installed, open Windows search and search for KMSELDI. Right-click on KMSELDI.exe and select ‘Run as administrator
Step 3: Now you will see a new screen. Here click on the ‘Red button’
Step 4: Next, tick the ‘Remove Watermark’ option and click on the ‘ Tokens Backup ‘ button.
Step 5: Now, wait a few seconds. When finished, you will get a success message that says “Watermark has been removed ..”
Now restart your Windows 10 computer to apply the changes. This will also activate the operating system.
5. Use Code To UnActivate Windows 10
Apart from using the .bat code, you can also use the CMD code to remove Activate Windows 10.
Step 1: You visit windows.txt
Step 2: Copy the code into a new text document.
Step 3: You save it as a batch file, name it “ 1klik.cmd ”
Note: If you are using windows 10, you save it as .bat (named “1klik.bat”)
Step 4: You run the batch file as an administrator
- How to Activate Office 2013 Without Product Key
- Best Tricks To Activate Windows 10 Permanently Offline
- How to Activate Microsoft Office 2010 Permanently Offline
So those were some ways to get rid of Activate Windows 10 permanently. This watermark will continue to appear on Windows systems when you don’t activate Windows from a Microsoft Windows license using a product key to get premium features of Windows 10.
Windows license helps users to get hacker protection and more additional features. However, you can remove the active windows watermark easily using some of the methods given earlier.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technowizah.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.