15 Ways to Improve Low Resolution Video Quality – Are you confused about how to improve video quality? If so, here are the best video quality enhancers that you can use.
How to Improve Low Resolution Video Quality Windows PC Laptop
Most people must have experienced when the quality of the video they took was not what they wanted. The problem usually occurs when using a mobile device such as shaking hands when recording video, less than ideal lighting, or poor quality hardware that can damage the video recording.
- 7 Ways to Fix Dxgkrnl Video Fatal Error on Windows 10 PC
- 8 Ways to Fix TDR VIDEO FAILURE Nvlddmkm.sys on Windows 10
- 2 Ways to Fix Broken Corrupt Videos on Windows PC
- 10 Best Video Editing Apps For Android Free
If you’re wondering how to improve video quality, you’re in luck. Because the admin has sorted some of the best video quality enhancers that you can use.
What is Video Quality Enhancer?
Video quality enhancer is a tool that allows you to increase video resolution. This app allows you to easily change the brightness, saturation, and contrast of clips. It helps you to crop, rotate, edit and enlarge clips.
Why Should You Use Video Enhancer?
Video enhancer has many features that can give a new atmosphere to your footage. Usually, not all apps include all the features, but usually, you can get the following features:
- Upscaled resolution
- Better lighting
- Improved stability
- Brightness adjustments
- Cropping, rotating, and flipping
- Effects and animations
Best Video Quality Enhancer Application
Here is a list of the best Video quality enhancers with popular features. This list contains both open-source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
#1. Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Premiere is an application that helps users improve video quality easily. It allows its users to export videos in formats like AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved), MXF (Material Exchange Format), and more.
- Automatically reformat videos
- Help manage curve adjustments
- Expand editing platform
- This video enhancement app allows the combining of audio with video.
- Provides tools for creating and sharing stories.
PowerDirector is an application that helps its users improve video quality. It allows its users to add customized shapes and objects to the video. This is an application to improve video quality that can be used on Android.
- It is possible to import 8K videos.
- This free video enhancement app allows producing of videos in a 1:1 output ratio.
- Provides many ready-made templates.
- Offers slow-motion and fast-motion effects.
- Can correct color distortion in clips.
- Can stabilize shaky footage.
- Allows to import and edit video shot in camera.
#3. Topaz Video Enhance AI
Topaz Video Enhance AI is a video quality enhancer that allows users to increase video resolution. It allows its users to enhance videos in batches. This app supports DVD, DSLR, Game, and HD stock recording.
- It is possible to recreate high-resolution videos from low-resolution footage.
- Help improve video quality up to 8K.
- This free up-scaling video app can quickly analyze multiple videos quickly.
- Can be used for advertisements, movie content, YouTube videos, etc.
#4. GDFLab (Online)
GDFLab is a tool to improve video quality and resolution. It allows its users to improve video quality without any hardware limitations. This application allows users to convert low-definition videos to full HD.
- Supports 4x sizes and up to 4K UHD.
- Allows compressing videos easily.
- Can develop AI upscale for video.
- Help improve video quality online easily.
#5. ISize (Online)
ISize (Online) is a tool that uses machine learning solutions to improve video quality. This application helps users save bitrate using standard codecs.
- Can process any content input such as sports, thermal images, and surveillance footage.
- Compatible with any codec, including HEVC, AVC, VP9, and more.
- Help save battery life in drones and smartphones.
- Allows improving video quality online.
- Offers a quick solution to improve video streaming quality.
IMovie is a video enhancement app that allows users to choose from a variety of styles to animate titles. This application also allows to change the capture speed or improve the quality of video clips for free.
- Can add finishing touches such as color correction to videos.
- Allows users to start editing on an iPhone or iPad, then finish on a Mac.
- Built-in music, sound effects, and voiceover recording
- This free video enhancement app helps to create 4K resolution movies.
- It is possible to create movie trailers from easy-to-use templates.
#7. Pinnacle Studio
Pinnacles Studio is a video quality enhancement application that has an improved color grading feature to improve video quality. It contains more than 2000 effects. This app helps its users to stabilize shaky videos.
- Can efficiently edit videos across tracks in 4K and HD formats.
- It provides 360 video editing.
- Can crop, rotate, edit, and zoom videos.
- This application allows its users to split-screen videos.
- Can edit videos taken from any video camera.
#8. Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro x helps users speed up graphic tasks such as rendering, dramatic real-time effects, and exporting. It’s also possible to use gift cards for digital content and Apple subscriptions.
- Automatically sync up to 64 video angles using various formats.
- Final Cut Pro includes an intuitive and comprehensive set of tools for closed captioning in a variety of formats.
- Dramatically speeds up graphic tasks such as rendering real-time effects and exporting.
- Final Cut Pro helps speed up post-production work.
- Optimized for the new Mac Pro.
Lightworks is a platform for editing any digital video in multiple formats, including 2K resolution, 4K resolution, and HD format. This video-enhancing app allows its users to export videos for YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Can easily edit timeline videos and trim them.
- Can create 2D and 3D titles.
- Lightworks allows its users to share clips with others and assign read or write access.
- Allows customizing shortcuts.
- Lightworks supports English, German, Italian, and many more languages.
- Provides a simple way to trim your videos.
- Supported platforms are OS like Linux, Windows, Mac, and OS.
#10. VEGAS Pro
Vegas Pro is an app that allows its users to improve video quality without any hassle. It helps its users to import videos from tablets, video cameras, and smartphones. The app offers nested timelines to speed up workflows.
- Provides hundreds of effects.
- Can delete entire video clips without any hassle.
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range).
- Can edit 8K videos.
- Automatically saves the user’s work.
- Provides a drag-and-drop interface.
- The advanced version of Sony Vegas Pro provides a lens correction plugin.
- Can make slow-motion videos.
#11. Clideo Adjust Video Tool
Clideo Adjust Video Tool is an online application that allows its users to adjust the brightness, saturation, and contrast of videos. It offers a very convenient slider bar to enhance the quality of any clip.
- It is possible to convert the uploaded file to any format before downloading it.
- Compatible with formats like WMV, MOV, VOB, MP4, AVI, etc.
- Can automatically delete users’ videos after 24 hours.
- Easy to use for people with no video editing experience.
- Video clips can be downloaded to Google Drive or Dropbox.
#12. Filmora Video Editor
Filmora is a simple video enhancement application that offers a drag and drop facility. It helps its users to rotate, merge, trim and flip videos with UI. The app has an intuitive user interface and lots of video effects.
- Supports 4K quality video editing.
- Can control video speed.
- Help users import GIF files to videos.
- Provides frame-by-frame preview.
- Can separate audio from video.
- Divide the film into many segments.
- Can fix camera problems like camera shake and fisheye.
Videoshop is a cross-platform smartphone application that aims to provide convenience in the video enhancement process. This is the perfect app for people who want to create social media-friendly content.
- Allows for slow motion, fast motion, voiceovers, and reverse playback of videos.
- Has additional sound effects.
- Can combine multiple clips into one.
InShot is a very popular cross-platform mobile app. The Android version alone has more than 100 million downloads. This app is a video editor and video maker, meaning its users can have complete control over how to improve the quality of their videos.
- It is possible to trim and split videos.
- Can Merge multiple clips into one.
- Can adjust video speed.
- Has animated stickers and text.
- Has additional sound effects.
- Easy to sync stickers and text with video.
#15. Clip Champ
Clip Champ is an application that helps its users to edit and improve the quality of clips. This app offers customizable video templates. Allows to mix and match stock recordings and audio.
- It is possible to compress, covert, collect, record, and create videos without any hassle.
- Allows to cut, crop, and rotate videos.
- It makes it possible to generate videos with media assets from the stock library.
- Help reduce file size, convert clips to MP4, and more.
How to Improve Video Quality?
Are you guys wondering if can we convert low-quality videos to high-quality? The answer is yes. Low-quality videos can be converted into high-quality videos by using video quality enhancers. You can use the available sites and apps to convert any clip to HD without any hassle.
Here are some ways to improve video quality:
- Use upscale video resolution.
- Adjust frame rate, codec, aspect ratio, and bitrate.
- Remove or reduce noise.
- Make sure you fix shaky videos.
- Optimize contrast, brightness, and saturation.
- Rotate, crop, and flip clips.
- Apply transitions, filters, and visual effects.
- Add text, sound, music, subtitles, and watermarks.
So that’s how to improve video quality. Simply we need a third-party application to do it. Video quality enhancers can convert low-quality videos to high-quality videos. The app will check various parameters like sharpness, bitrate, and stability of the recording, contrast, brightness, etc. To improve your videos.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technowizah.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.