How to Change Name in PUBG: Quick Ways 2021 – You can be done by all users. But there is a requirement to change the name. The main requirement is that players must have rename cards. Initially, the rename feature on PUBG did not exist. Then many players submit requests to PUBG Corp to hold the rename feature.
How to Change Name in PUBG: Quick Best In 2021
Their requests are heard. After a series of updates, PUBG added a method for name switching. But the condition is that players must have rename cards. If you already have the card, here’s how.
- How to Download PSP Games on Android PC
- 10 Best Offline MOBA Games on Android
- Best Settings For PPSSPP for Android
- How to Download PUBG on Laptop PC
How to Change Name in PUBG
The way to change the name and username in PUBG mobile game can be done using many methods, we have summarized some steps and stages that are very easy to try.
But before that, there are several requirements that must be met in order to be able to change the name and username in the PUBG mobile game. The requirements to change the name in PUBG are as follows.
Terms for Name Change in PUBG
- Have an internet connection (cellular data or WiFi) that is stable enough to play games.
- Must download & install the PUBG mobile game on a smartphone.
- Must have at least 200 UC.
Changing the Name in the Most Easy PUBG
After knowing what the conditions are, it’s time we practice step by step to change the name (username) in the PUBG Mobile game. Listen and follow the steps below.
- Open PUBG Mobile
The first step to change the name, of course, you have to open and run the PUBG Mobile game. After that, login with your PUBG game account.
- Select the Shop menu
Then, just open it and enter the Shop menu. There are many items that can be purchased there.
- Select the Treasure menu
Then you can immediately search and select the Treasure menu.
- Look for the Change Name Card Item
After you enter the Shop> Treasure menu, simply search for the Change Name Card item, or if there isn’t any, look for the Change Nickname item.
- Open Inventory
Then enter the inventory menu. The menu is on the game lobby page.
- Select the Treasure Box and Tap Item Rename Card / Change Nickname / Change Name Card
After that, go to the bottom of the treasure box. In this tab, the player will find the Rename Card item or if there is no select Change Nickname or Change Name Card. Tap the item and select the Use button that appears in the new box.
- Type New Nickname
Then you can enter a new username in the change nickname pop-up. Enter the nickname as you wish, the most important name is not yet used by other users. Next, if you have click OK.
- Was successful
If a notification appears reminding you to make a name change, confirm by clicking the OK button. Now the user’s nickname has been successfully changed.
If you experience a failure in changing the name, the player can see the cause first. Usually, failure occurs when the nickname has been used by someone else. Rename card items will not be used if the player fails to change the name.
Therefore, players can repeat the steps to change the name but use a different nickname.
How to get Rename Card
What must be done to get this card? Don’t be confused, because most players already have it without them knowing. Usually, this rename card is given as a gift when users level up. Some cards are also given as free gifts.
But for players who are not lucky to get a rename card for free, like it or not the player must spend money. Players must buy a rename card in the shop for 180 Unknow Cahs or UC for the price of one card.
But if you don’t want to spend, players can also get this card by going up to the rank of ” Royale Pass ” in each season. Users must play often to get great prizes. Following daily and weekly missions will help players unlock the creation contained in the rename cards reward.
Change Name in PUBG by Buying Rename Card
If you haven’t gotten the rename card as a free gift, the user needs to make a purchase to be able to change the PUBG name. Here’s how to change the name on PUBG by buying a rename card.
- Enter the Shop Menu
The first step, open the user’s PUBG game. Then enter the shop menu with the shopping basket logo.
- Search the Treasure Menu
Next, look for the treasure menu. Tap on the menu and the next option will appear.
- Look for the Rename Card Item or Change the Name
Then look for a rename card or rename card. Users need to set up 180 Unknown Cash to buy the item.
- Use the Rename Card Item
After that, use the renamed item that was purchased earlier. Change as you wish. Make no mistake or regret, because the card can only be used once. If you want to change the name again, the user must buy the item again.
Changing Names in PUBG with Symbols
In other cases, you can also change the name on PUBG Mobile with unique symbols or emoticons at will. The method can be done by 2 methods namely via the website or application assistance.
1. Using the Nickfinder.com Web
- You must open a browser application on your smartphone. Can use Google Chrome or UC Browser or other browsers at will.
- Only after that, visit the website nickfinder.com.
- Enter your username or whatever name you want in the field provided. Then click check ‘Add symbols’.
- Only after that, you can select some of the suggested symbols and characters. Click one of them to immediately copy.
- Or, you can click on a few suggested words on the TOP 50 nicknames for games at Nickfinder.com for immediate use.
- Done. Generate a username/nickname as you wish right now!
2. Using the Stylish Text Application
- Open and run the Google Play Store application on your Android phone.
- Look for the Stylish Text application.
- Once found, just click the Install button to install on your android.
- After it’s installed, open the Stylish Text application.
- Directly type whatever name you want to use in the field provided.
- Choose the existing character or symbol according to your wishes.
- After that, click the Copy button icon.
- Paste on the PUBG Mobile game to use it as your game username.
- How to Download PUBG on Laptop PC
- How to Download PPSSPP Games on Android PC
- 5 Ways To Download Call of Duty Game on Android
So, friends, that’s on above how to change name in PUBG: quick ways. you can easily change nicknames at any time. But with the main condition, which already has a rename card.